Webinar: Latest news on the FoodTech Ecosystem | 23.11.2020 at 9am
Innovaud, the EHL Innovation Village and the Agropole are pleased to invite you to a webinar on Monday 23rd of November 2020, 9am – 10.15am.
This is an opportunity to get together the FoodTech community and keep you updated about the latest news and some key players in the food and nutrition sector.
- Introduction and moderation by Innovaud – Pierre-Jean Wipff, Innovation advisor
- Update on the Swiss Food and Nutrition Valley by Fathi Derder – Presentation of an initiative gathering and promoting the foodtech ecosystem to achieve tomorrow’s food and nutrition challenges.
- Agropôle of Molondin by Julie Schüpbach – Fields for trials, industrial infrastructures, service providers and commercial network; Agropôle is a unique site to accelerate the implementation of tomorrow’s sustainable solutions.
- News of the EHL Innovation Village by Winaretta Zina Singer – Resilience on the food and hospitality innovation scene.
- Vivent by Carrol Plummer – Harnessing biosignals for the future with plant monitoring.
- Aquantis by Marc Van Rompaey – Innovative sensors for in-line moisture, particle size and freezing monitoring.
- Firmenich D-lab by Eric Saracchi – Tackling Artificial Intelligence to augment innovation across fragrance and taste creation.
Please register with this link
Once registered, you will receive a zoom link the day before the event.
A science is only as good as its...
Firmenich, the world's largest...
The Canton of Fribourg has joined...
Swiss urban agriculture solution “Légumes Perchés” amongst finalists of the best sustainable startup award organized by “Le Temps”
Among the 87 candidates for the third...