The EPFL Campus Installs Vending Machines of Sustainable Snacks
The EPFL campus has provided new vending machines filled with healthy, local and sustainable products to promote sustainability.
Students, professors, entrepreneurs and visitors can now enjoy healthy snacks through the innovative vending machines on the EPFL campus. Known for its groundbreaking work in science, technology and agriculture, this initiative promotes sustainability in the institution.
The products were carefully selected based on the following criteria:
- Local – sourced from producers and businesses in the region
- Sustainable – met environmental standards
- High quality – ingredients and producers are VAUD+ certified
- Tasty – healthy snacks could also be delicious
- Affordable – snacks are reasonably priced for everyone to enjoy
- Healthy – a wide range of healthy and balanced snacks to accommodate all types of diets
EPFL RESCO is taking part in this pilot project, which will last from January to August 2021. It’s currently rolled out at the Rolex Learning Center; SG building and Innovation Park will soon follow.
Switzerland Global Enterprise offers a...
As Europe's first digital native...
Innoterra aims to produce and supply...
Farmy is an online shop for regional...