Switzerland x India Agri-Food Bootcamp 2021: Q&A Webinar
Explore this intense startup program curated by Swissnex India, Swiss Food Research and Innosuisse for exciting opportunities within the fastest-growing space of sustainable Indian Agri-Food. Leverage our network for this sustainable sector that is here to stay, join our exclusive webinar to know more.
India Agri-Food Bootcamp 2021
Register to our information session and Q&A webinar
Info & Registration: email@example.com
What’s in for your startup?
- Adapting your product/service in response to market characteristics and trends, and how your innovation can benefit within the sustainable Agri-Food space in India.
- Meeting with potential partners and customers, on opportunities for your individual product and service innovation.
- Understanding the specific IP/ legal framework in India for your innovation Gaining insights on current and futuristic trends, and acquiring expertise on Indian business culture.
What we’ll work on together
Explore our tailored meetings with Indian Agri-Food startups, investors, industry experts and potential local collaborators with exciting possibilities of fruitful collaboration. Depending on what stage your innovation is in, we will curate the better suited camp from below:
Your startup is supported in carrying out preliminary market research locally, identifying potential clients and collaboration partners in the area of research, innovation, development, production, distribution and sales with the objective of devising an international strategy, reaching established milestones, coaching startups individually for product/service placement, pricing strategies, and competitive intelligence.
Your startup is supported in preparing and implementing market penetration, including cooperation with partners that are extensively involved in research, developing market structures and contacts, interacting with potential clients, implementing the distribution strategy, reaching established milestones.
Innovation is a prime focus for any of our curated programs. Thereby, depending on the situation closer to the program dates, we will leverage this strength to go digital without the risk of travel, if necessary.
Participants will take care of their flight (approx. 750-1200 CHF), accommodation (approx. 500 CHF for 5 nights), visa (approx. 200 CHF), and their insurance coverage. Participants supported by Innosuisse will be eligible to receive a scholarship refund of CHF 3000 (Market Validation Camp) or CHF 6000 (Market Entry Camp) after the completion of their camp.
- 15th September, 2020: Applications Open
- 15th November, 2020: Applications Close
- 15th December, 2020: VISA invitation letter to selected startups
- 15th January 2021: Tailored digital 1:1 preparation and coaching for selected startups
- March 2021: India Agri-Food Bootcamp
AgroSustain: Using biological fungicides and coatings to reduce food waste and support organic food production
AgroSustain is a one-stop-shop...
Accelerate the impact of your business...
Join the upcoming intense and tailored...
Launched in 2016, Swiss based company...