Science Stories – WFSC Short Films Premiere | 25th May 2021
Science Stories – WFSC Short Films Premiere
The WFSC Research Programs support new cross-disciplinary and solution-oriented research to address food system challenges. We are excited to show results from several of these projects in the form of short films!
- Date: 25 May 2021, 17:00–18:00 CET
- Teaming up with soil microbes Starring: Lukas Wille. Molecular Plant Breeding Group
- Fighting Vitamin A deficiency and soil depletion Starring: Rafaela Feola Conz, Sustainable Agroecosystems Group
- Red clover for sustainable livestock production Starring: Mike Ruckle, Molecular Plant Breeding Group
- Rooibos – Looking beneath the surface Starring: Josep Ramoneda Massagué, Plant Nutrition Group
- Growing food without land Starring: Iris Haberkorn and Alexander Mathys, Sustainable Food Processing Group
- Rethinking human waste Starring: Ben Wilde, Sustainable Agroecosystems Group
Givaudan aims to support start-ups...
This year, the canton of Fribourg...
You may now register for the NTN Swiss...
Zurich-based startup SNAQ developed a...