Nestlé R&D Accelerator Calls for Foodtech Startups and Entrepreneurs to Collaborate With
The Nestlé R&D Accelerator opens its “nest” to accelerate dynamic food & beverage innovations that will delight consumers and enhance their lives.
The Nestlé R&D Accelerator offers a 6-month immersive entrepreneurial experience from “idea to shop”, empowering cross-functional teams to market their pioneering and disruptive solutions that embrace new science, technology and love of food.
The Accelerator brings startups, students, graduates, and Nestlé employees together for the fast-track development of a novel food & beverage solution. Whether the innovative idea is hooked in new science, leveraging new technologies, originated by early trends or is a white space opportunity, the Accelerator is the right place to turn an idea into reality in record time.
What does the Nestlé R&D Accelerator Offer?
The Accelerator provides access to co-development funds, infrastructure, expertise, coaching and mentorship from the largest food and beverage company in the world.
- Access to Expertise
- R&D Infrastructure
How does it work?
- Submit your innovation proposal to one of the open challenges or apply to join a venture team.
- The Accelerator selection committee evaluates your submission.
- The Accelerator informs you if you have been selected and prepares your enrolment.
- You become part of a venture team in one of our Accelerators for 6 months.
- The Accelerator supports and coaches you, provides access to resources, expertise, and infrastructure.
- Accelerator members will be mentored “on the go” during the venture, enabling team decisions and success.
- Successful developments are brought to shopper and consumer merit by creating revenue with their value proposition.
- The test launch results may open up further opportunities after your 6-month adventure.
FoodHack just announced the 40...
Quantis's latest "Dig In" report...
“Nothing is lost, everything is...
Three companies Givaudan, Bühler and...