Application for MassChallenge Switzerland 2021 Starts 20th January
Accelerate the impact of your business through MassChallenge Switzerland 2021 by sending your applications starting today, January 20.
MassChallenge Switzerland is a leader in helping startups across Europe expand their businesses by partnering them with corporations and renowned mentors in the field. Since 2016, they have promoted about 400 startups from different industries, raised over CHF 196M in funding, and created 157,000 jobs.
- Unrivaled access to 15+ global corporate partners including Nestlé, Bühler, Givaudan, Barry Callebaut, General Mills, and Südzucker – totalling to over CHF 250 billion in revenue
- World-class mentoring from 550+ experts and a tailored program curriculum provided with no equity taken in return
- The opportunity to compete for up to CHF 1M in non-dilutive cash prizes and other in-kind awards
- Switzerland-specific advice on regulations and tax, easy access to the EU market, and strong trade links
- A proven model that has helped more than 65% of finalists to raise funds during or immediately after the program
Sustainable Food Systems Industry Track
In this core program, select early-stage startups will receive additional specialized support and resources. The goal of this track is to accelerate the impact of startups in production, distribution, packaging, and food disposal through a collaboration of the largest multinational food corporations, world-class mentorship from food experts, and tailored curriculum focused on sustainability, food, and packaging.
Sustainable Food Systems Challenge
Here, startups or scale-ups are matched with one of MassChallenge’s partners to accelerate innovation in the food sector. They will work directly with key stakeholders within a global food corporation and get access to co-development opportunities, product validation, customer connections, strategic investments, or advisor introductions.
- Early Stage: Startups with no more than $1Mio of capital raised or $2M of Sales
- Impactful: Our judges are looking for the startup to define the impact. Successful applicants show how they create value for themselves and society.
- Viable: Teams, advisors, and plans are to be assessed to ensure their idea is executed.
For interested and eligible startups, apply here.
Nestlé and ETH Zurich Start Research Program to Reduce Carbon Footprint of Agricultural Raw Materials
Nestlé and ETH Zurich establish a new...
Swiss startup Mootral starts the...
The EPFL campus has provided new...
As its contribution to food...