35th EFFoST International Conference 2021 | 1-4 November 2021
Healthy Individuals, Resilient Communities, and Global Food Security
- Lausanne, Switzerland | 1-4 November 2021
- Supported by the Swiss Food & Nutrition Valley
The 35th EFFoST International Conference: Healthy Individuals, Resilient Communities, and Global Food Security will be hosted by Agroscope, Bühler Group, EPFL, ETH Zürich and Nestlé, and supported by an independent scientific committee. We would like to invite you to EFFoST2021 that will be held in the city of Lausanne, Switzerland from 1-4 November 2021.
The acceleration of climate change and the outbreak of the COVID pandemic, shows the central role of food & nutrition to provide basic needs, wellbeing and resilience for individuals, families and societies around the world. We share FAO’s vision of a world free from hunger and malnutrition, where food and agriculture contribute to improving the living standards of all. Therefore, EFFoST2021 aims to be a catalyst for collaboration between industry, academia and governments to address challenges in food and nutrition.
Every year the European Federation of Food Science and Technology (EFFoST) organises this prestigious academic food science and technology conference. Join world-renowned researchers, scientists, policy makers, professionals and students from multi-disciplinary food-related fields to share the latest developments and create new partnerships.
The 35th EFFoST International Conference will explore the theme: Healthy Individuals, Resilient Communities, and Global Food Security. This is further examined in the below-mentioned sub-themes that highlight the expertise of our conference host, Nestle.
Advancing Science for Shifting Consumer Trends
- Food product design in times of uncertainties: technologies for affordable, shelf-stable products
- Food & nutrition to enhance the resilience of individuals and societies
Shaping Robust and Flexible Supply Chains & Manufacturing Setups
- Technologies for decentralized and modular food processing
- Safety, Authenticity, Sanitation in innovative food processing
- Towards Food Industry 4.0
Engineering Affordable and Sustainable Nutrition Solutions
- Food technology for low cost & high nutritional value
- Biodiversity for healthier diets: alternative proteins, ancient ingredients, minimum processing
- Plant-based vs. animal-based protein: ingredients, processing, nutrition and liking
Make sure to block 1-4 November 2021 in your diary, to join world-renowned researchers, scientists, policy makers, professionals and students from multidisciplinary food-related fields to share the latest developments and create new partnerships.
For more information visit www.effostconference.com.
Supported by the Swiss Food & Nutrition Valley
FoodHack just announced the 40...
Quantis's latest "Dig In" report...
“Nothing is lost, everything is...
Three companies Givaudan, Bühler and...